lunes, 12 de abril de 2010

blue

WOMAN: (Thinks. Long pause.) Yes, I see what you mean. (Pause.) But jus because I can't talk about blue, you're not trying to say there's no such thing as blue-are you?

MAN: No. There is blue. Blue exists. (Pause.) I believe in blue. I love blue. Of all the things in the world, blue is what I love best.

WOMAN: Me too. (As if seeing it: contemplative, rapturous.) A very blue blue. A blue bluer than the blue that is blue. The bluest of blues, a blue so blue it is beyond blue. A blissful, beautiful blue.

MAN: A blue that would be blue even if there were no blue.

WOMAN: A blue that would be blue even if there were no word for blue.

MAN: A blue that is green. A blue that is red. A blue that is green and red and blue.

WOMAN: A blue in the eye of all seeing, of all that is blue and not blue.

MAN: A blue of blues.

WOMAN: Yes. A blue of blues.


(Hide and Seek. Paul Auster)

No hay comentarios: